- lovely lunches with my brothers and sisters on a Sunday afternoon
- sunshine streaming through the windows
- little boys playing in the yard
- watching the grass come alive, so green
- babies who sleep and quiet nights with my love at the end of long day
- fresh out of bedhead babies, silly silly
- sweet morning smiles
- a hard-working husband who loves God and his family
- A God who lives and saves and loves and leads and is.
- morning espresso and homemade nutella on toast
- a home, food, comfort, shelter, provisions
- friends who make you laugh
- the gift of creativity from a creative maker
- books that move and inspire.
- joyous news of friends and their new babies
- wonderful news from friends who feared loss but found unbelievable joy instead
- ability to trust your heart
- dark chocolate with sea salt
- meaning and purpose
- two year olds who still want to hold your hand
- the privilege of being a mommy, even when it’s hard
- cultivating a happy, healthy, functional marriage and family
- the last bit if ice melting from the lake, glory!
- dreams, plans, ideas, inspiration
- the combination of eggs and hummus, a revelation
- Saturday afternoons with my sister baking, good cheese, pastries and French music
- the gift of today
Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world. – Sarah Ban Breathbach
What are you thankful for?